PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE PHOENIX
IMPORTANT INFORMATION about Battery Life and Longevity:
The batteries that come with that chair are designed to last three to five years, with proper use. The best way to get the longest battery life is as follows:
- The Batteries for the Phoenix are usually fully charged when the unit arrive at your home. If you turn the joystick on and see 3 Green Bars, 3 Yellow Bars and 2 Red Bars, the batteries are charged and will not need to be charged until the joystick shows only orange and red bars in the battery indication area.
- For optimal longevity, Do NOT charge the batteries until they are in the orange level, as indicated on the joystick.
- After you have fully charged and completely drained the battery the first time, charging the batteries will take between 2- 8 hours.
- At MINIMUM Batteries MUST be charged ONE TIME PER MONTH
- Please start SLOW with your new Phoenix! Turning the speed to the lowest setting and driving carefully in an open area of your home or a flat surface is a great way to practice and become comfortable with the way the Phoenix operates.
Phoenix Quick Reference Video Manual:
Please read the description and click the link to see a Video Demonstration for each corresponding Part:
|Folding and Unfolding Your Phoenix along with instructions on Freewheel and Power Mode
|WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I AM MISSING ACCESSORIES?
|Charging The Battery
|The Seat Belt Demonstration
|Attaching the Cup Holder to your Phoenix
|Attaching the Cane Holder To The Phoenix
|Attaching The Oxygen Tank Holder to The Phoenix
|Dual Pitch Horn / Light for The Phoenix
|How to use The Car Charger
|Attaching The Orange Safety Flag to your Phoenix
|Attaching the Automatically Opening Umbrella to the Phoenix
|Attaching the Arm Bag to your Phoenix Power Wheelchair
|How to use the cover for the Phoenix Power Wheelchair
|Attendant Controller Bracket To Folding Power Wheelchair Part One
|Joystick to Attendant Controller Bracket Part TWO
|How to SAFELY use the Joystick
|Attaching the Joystick
|How the adjustable armrests work
|How to remove the batteries on your Phoenix