Introducing The P Lift 50 Heavy Duty Platform Lift
“It’s no wonder, the P Lift 50 is America’s Favorite Platform Lift!”
Prefer Show and Tell? Please watch this Video:
Quick facts – The Heavy Duty P Lift 50:
- 850 lbs. Weight Capacity
- Lifts up to 50 inches
- Less noise when operating- Quieter
- Inherently safer than chain-driven lifts – Safer
The P-Lift-50 can give you back your freedom providing access to the world as well as new areas for you to access at will.
When you take the time to research the P-Lift-50 a new understanding is gained of the true utility of this mobility enhancing platform lift. The P-Lift-50 is designed by handicapped persons for handicapped and impaired persons to easily use. This lift has been designed with features that make its use and utility seamless and intuitive. The P-Lift-50 provides standard, what others charge thousands extra for during the checkout process.
Please watch the videos on this page for the best understanding of all this lift can do:
VIDEO – USING THE P-50 LIFT:
LONG TERM RELIABILITY YOU CAN TRUST
It’s easy to accept why the P-Lift-50 is America’s favorite Wheelchair Platform Lift!
With a weight capacity of 850 lbs Keyed Lock Out, Emergency Stop Button, Solid Diamond Plate Platform, Solid Hand Wall, Upper & Lower Limit Switch, Up & Down Button X 3 (for increased target area) and Reversible Platform & Automatic Ramp, the P-Lift 50 is the naturally easy choice!
The P-Lift-50 was designed to easily reverse the tower to any side your application requires and is easy to install. Also, the P-Lift-50 is used in any environment indoors and out. Used in 30 below weather in Alaska and holds up to the harsh environment of saltwater from the ocean in Florida the P-Lift-50 meets modern mobility needs.
The P-Lift-50 Heavy Duty Platform Intuitive Control Interface:
- Equipped with a keyed ignition lockout so individuals & children cannot use the lift when you do not want them using it.
- The P-Lift-50 also has an emergency stop button and a second keyed locking panel for access to controls.
- The P-Lift-50 is the only platform lift with three target buttons for up as well as three target buttons for down.
- Gives a disabled user a far greater range and ability to operate the lift themselves without the need of an aid or second person to activate the lift.
The P-Lift-50 has an upper limit switch that allows it to be set to stop perfectly at the same height every time. Also, the P-Lift-50 has many safety redundancy systems well known in aviation or air craft. Then engineers responsible for the design of the P-Lift-50 have applied the same application to the P-Lift-50 for example the secondary upper limit arm that would stop the lift from overriding at the top in the event the first one failed.
Once again the engineers applying a secondary or redundancy to the lower limit switch using a gate to make it 99.89% effective.
The 90 Degree Access Option Provides A Wider Platform. This Allows A Wheelchair To Turn And Then Exit The Lift. Once Again The Tower Is Reversible As Is The Folding Barrier Ramp Giving The 90 Degree All The Flexibility Of The Straight Through Version.
Platform Lift Specifications:
- Constant Pressure Operation – for safety
- Up to 850lb weight capacity
- 8 ft/min travel speed
- Total Travel: 50in
- Synchronous Geared Belt Drive with Brake
- Screw Design
- Durable Powder Coated Steel Construction
- 1 x 110 VAC Single Phase, 15A power required
- Platform Size: 34in (Wide) x 54in (Long)
|Lifting Capacity||850 lb|
|Standard Lift Height||50″|
|Drive System||Screw Drive|
|Constant Pressure Platform Control||Yes|
|Emergency Stop Platform Control||Included|
|Platform Type||Solid with Non-Skid Coating|
|Platform Size||34″ x 54″|
|Lift Footprint||48″ x 54″|
|Platform Configuration||Straight-Thru Access|
|Optional Platform Configurations||Same Side Entry-Exit, 90 Degree Adjacent Access|
|Lift Speed (FPM)||8|
With The P-Lift-50 Heavy Duty Platform Lift You Just Get More:
- P-Lift-50 was designed and engineered for home use.
- Easy to operate easy to install and virtually maintenance free.
- Non-slip Platform
- Constant Pressure Switches
- Low Platform for Easy Roll-On/Roll-Off,
- Safety Barrier – Comes Standard
- Railing – Comes Standard
- Rolled Edges – Comes Standard
The P-Lift-50 is sturdy enough to lift and lower up to 850 pounds and will accommodate electric wheelchairs and scooters. Running on a Threaded Screw rather than a gearbox and chain, the P-Lift-50 will provide a smooth and quiet up and down ride, requiring little maintenance. All mechanics are fully enclosed, yet easy to access through the rear or front of the housing unit. The P-Lift-50 completely weatherized and attractively finished in extremely resilient & durable Off White Color.
Video: P Lift 50 Heavy Duty Platform Lift Demo:
* Shipped fully assembled with the exception of bolting on base, the P-Lift-50 install in 5 easy steps.
* The P-Lift-50 Vertical Home Lift is the economical and practical answer to stair barriers.
- The Vertical Home Lift P-Lift-50 have a one year warranty on parts against defects
- Powered by a 110 volt AC current, by an HP motor
- The toggle control switches with a tamperproof key lock switch are on a low voltage system, for safe operation
- The power drive system is all weather(-30 – l20 degrees)
- Heavy-duty worm drive gearbox with heavy-duty Worm Gear (No dangerous lifting chain)
- 36-inch high side guard rail
- Hand crank for manual operation
- Adjustable limit switches
- Automatic access ramp and roll stop
- Non-slip platform
- Capacity – 850 pounds
- Standard lifting height 50 inches.
The Vertical Home Lift P-Lift-50 Uses a screw rather than a lifting chain. Lifting chains can be very unreliable whereas a driving screw delivers a smooth reliable transfer from one level to the next.