PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE FALCON
IMPORTANT INFORMATION about Battery Life and Longevity:
The batteries that come with that chair are designed to last Three to Five Years, with proper use. The best way to get the longest battery life is as follows:
- The Batteries for the Falcon are usually fully charged when the unit arrive at your home. If you turn the joystick on and see 3 Green Bars, 3 Yellow Bars and 2 Red Bars, the batteries are charged and will not need to be charged until the joystick shows only orange and red bars in the battery indication area.
- For optimal longevity, Do NOT charge the batteries until they are in the orange level, as indicated on the joystick.
- After you have fully charged and completely drained the battery the first time, charging the batteries will only take between 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- At MINIMUM Batteries MUST be charged ONE TIME PER MONTH
- Please start SLOW with your new Falcon! Turning the speed to the lowest setting and driving carefully in an open area of your home or a flat surface is a great way to practice and become comfortable with the way the Falcon operates.
Falcon Quick Reference Video Manual:
Please read the description and click the link to see a Video Demonstration for each corresponding Part:
|How to SAFELY use the Joystick
|Attaching The Leg Extension Kit To A Falcon, Eagle or Electra7
|TROUBLESHOOTING IF YOUR FALCON IS NOT WORKING
|How the Reclining Mechanism Functions on your Falcon
|Attendant Controller Bracket To Falcon Power Wheelchair
|Charging the Batteries on your Falcon Folding Power Wheelchair
|How to use the cover for the Falcon Power Wheelchair
|Attaching the Arm Bag to your Falcon Power Wheelchair
|Attaching the Automatically Opening Umbrella to the Falcon
|Attaching The Orange Safety Flag to your Falcon
|How to use The Car Charger
|Dual Pitch Horn / Light for The Falcon
|Attaching The Oxygen Tank Holder to The Falcon
|Attaching the Cane Holder To The Falcon
|Attaching the Cup Holder to your Falcon
|The Seat Belt Demonstration
|Assembling The Charger and Charging The Battery
|WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I AM MISSING ACCESSORIES?
|How the arm rests work on your Falcon Power Wheelchair
|* IMPORTANT – FREEWHEEL AND DRIVE MODE
|Attaching and using the Falcon Joystick
|Folding and Unfolding Your Falcon