All New P-Lift-50 Wheelchair Lift
The P-Lift 50 Americas Favorite Wheelchair Lift with a 750-pound capacity and the ability to lift up to 45 inches the P-Lift-50 can give you back your freedom providing access to the world as well as to areas you were never able to gain access to before. The P-Lift-50 is one of the quietest products available when installing and adjusted to factory specifications.
By utilizing a screw design the P-Lift-50 wheelchair lift is inherently safe and you are not exposed to the safety issues that chain driven lift are exposed to.
Residential porch lifts are a simple, affordable solution for creating easy home access. Even a few steps can be a large barrier to someone with limited mobility. A P-Lift-50 Residential Wheelchair Lift is designed for indoor or outdoor use to provide a safer home environment and a better quality of life.
The P-Lift-50 is equipped with a keyed ignition lockout so individuals & children cannot use the lift when you do not want them using it. The P-Lift-50 also has an emergency stop button and a second keyed locking panel for access to controls.
The P-Lift-50 is the only platform lift with three target buttons for up as well as three target buttons for down, this gives a disabled user a far greater range and ability to operate the lift themselves without the need of a aid or 2nd individual to activate the lift.
– Constant Pressure Operation – for safety
– Up to 750lb weight capacity
– 8 ft/min travel speed
– Total Travel: 52in
– Synchronous Geared Belt Drive with Brake
– Screw Design
– Durable Powder Coated Steel Construction
– 1 x 110 VAC Single Phase, 15A power required
– Platform Size: 34in (Wide) x 54in (Long)
|Lifting Capacity||750 lb|
|Standard Lift Height||50″|
|Drive System||Screw Drive|
|Constant Pressure Platform Control||Yes|
|Emergency Stop Platform Control||Included|
|Platform Type||Solid with Non-Skid Coating|
|Platform Size||34″ x 54″|
|Lift Footprint||48″ x 54″|
|Platform Configuration||Straight-Thru Access|
|Optional Platform Configurations||Same Side Entry-Exit, 90 Degree Adjacent Access|
|Lift Speed (FPM)||8|
P-Lift-50 Wheelchair Lift
P-Lift-50 was designed and engineered for home use. It’s easy to operate easy to install and virtually maintenance free. Every safety detail has been carefully designed into the P-Lift-50 including a non-slip platform, constant pressure switches, a low platform for easy roll-on/roll-off, safety barrier, and railing, and rolled edges.
The P-Lift-50 is a sturdy enough to lift and lower up to 750 pounds and will accommodate electric wheelchairs and scooters. Running on a Threaded Screw rather than a gearbox and chain, the P-Lift-50 will provide a smooth and quiet up and down ride, requiring little maintenance. All mechanics are fully enclosed, yet easy to access through the rear or front of the housing unit. The P-Lift-50 completely weatherized and attractively finished in extremely resilient & durable Off White Color.
* Shipped fully assembled with the exception of bolting on base, the P-Lift-50 install in 5 easy steps.
* The P-Lift-50 Vertical Home Lift is the economical and practical answer to stair barriers.
- The Vertical Home Lift P-Lift-50 have a one year warranty on parts against defects
- Powered by a 110 volt AC current, by a HP motor
- The toggle control switches with a tamperproof key lock switch are on a low voltage system, for safe operation
- Power drive system is all weather(-30 – l20 degrees)
- Heavy-duty worm drive gearbox with heavy-duty Worm Gear (No dangerous lifting chain)
- 36-inch high side guard rail
- Hand crank for manual operation
- Adjustable limit switches
- Automatic access ramp and roll stop
- Non-slip platform
- Capacity – 750 pounds
- Standard lifting height 45 inches.
The Vertical Home Lift P-Lift-50 Uses a screw rather than a lifting chain. Lifting chains can be very unreliable whereas a driving screw delivers a smooth reliable transfer from one level to the next.