Introducing The P Lift 50 Heavy Duty Platform Lift:
LONG TERM RELIABILITY YOU CAN TRUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE PLACES TO GO AND THINGS TO DO!
It is easy to see why the P-Lift-50 is Americas favorite Wheelchair Platform Lift with a weight capacity of 850 lbs Keyed Lock Out, Emergency Stop Button, Solid Diamond Plate Platform, Solid Hand Wall, Upper & Lower Limit Switch, Up & Down Button X 3 (for increased target area) and Reversible Platform & Automatic Ramp. The P-Lift-50 was designed to easily reverse the tower to any side your application requires and is easy to install. Also, the P-Lift-50 is used in any environment indoors and out. Used in 40 below weather in Alaska and holds up to the harsh environment of saltwater from the ocean in Florida the P-Lift-50 is sure to meet your needs.
The P-Lift-50 Has It All!
With Everything That Comes Standard With The P Lift 50, It’s no wonder, the P Lift 50 is Earning the title Americas Favorite Platform Lift!
Quick facts – The Heavy Duty P Lift 50:
- 750 lbs. Weight Capacity
- Lifts up to 50 inches
- Less noise when operating- Quieter
- Inherently safer than chain-driven lifts – Safer
The P-Lift-50 can give you back your freedom providing access to the world as well as new areas for you to access at will.
When you take the time to research the P-Lift-50 a new understanding is gained of the true utility of this mobility enhancing platform lift. The P-Lift-50 is designed by handicapped persons for handicapped and impaired persons to easily use. This lift has been designed with features that make its use and utility seamless and intuitive. The P-Lift-50 provides standard, what others charge thousands extra for during the checkout process.
Please watch the videos on this page for the best understanding of all this lift can do:
VIDEO – USING THE P-50 LIFT:
Here’s Another Descriptive Video:
The P-Lift-50 Heavy Duty Platform Intuitive Control Interface:
- Equipped with a keyed ignition lockout so individuals & children cannot use the lift when you do not want them using it.
- The P-Lift-50 also has an emergency stop button and a second keyed locking panel for access to controls.
- The P-Lift-50 is the only platform lift with three target buttons for up as well as three target buttons for down.
- Gives a disabled user a far greater range and ability to operate the lift themselves without the need of an aid or second person to activate the lift.
Platform Lift Specifications:
- Constant Pressure Operation – for safety
- Up to 750lb weight capacity
- 8 ft/min travel speed
- Total Travel: 52in
- Synchronous Geared Belt Drive with Brake
- Screw Design
- Durable Powder Coated Steel Construction
- 1 x 110 VAC Single Phase, 15A power required
- Platform Size: 34in (Wide) x 54in (Long)
|Lifting Capacity||750 lb|
|Standard Lift Height||50″|
|Drive System||Screw Drive|
|Constant Pressure Platform Control||Yes|
|Emergency Stop Platform Control||Included|
|Platform Type||Solid with Non-Skid Coating|
|Platform Size||34″ x 54″|
|Lift Footprint||48″ x 54″|
|Platform Configuration||Straight-Thru Access|
|Optional Platform Configurations||Same Side Entry-Exit, 90 Degree Adjacent Access|
|Lift Speed (FPM)||8|
With The P-Lift-50 Heavy Duty Platform Lift You Just Get More:
- P-Lift-50 was designed and engineered for home use.
- Easy to operate easy to install and virtually maintenance free.
- Non-slip Platform
- Constant Pressure Switches
- Low Platform for Easy Roll-On/Roll-Off,
- Safety Barrier – Comes Standard
- Railing – Comes Standard
- Rolled Edges – Comes Standard
The P-Lift-50 is sturdy enough to lift and lower up to 750 pounds and will accommodate electric wheelchairs and scooters. Running on a Threaded Screw rather than a gearbox and chain, the P-Lift-50 will provide a smooth and quiet up and down ride, requiring little maintenance. All mechanics are fully enclosed, yet easy to access through the rear or front of the housing unit. The P-Lift-50 completely weatherized and attractively finished in extremely resilient & durable Off White Color.
Video: P Lift 50 Heavy Duty Platform Lift Demo:
* Shipped fully assembled with the exception of bolting on base, the P-Lift-50 install in 5 easy steps.
* The P-Lift-50 Vertical Home Lift is the economical and practical answer to stair barriers.
- The Vertical Home Lift P-Lift-50 have a one year warranty on parts against defects
- Powered by a 110 volt AC current, by an HP motor
- The toggle control switches with a tamperproof key lock switch are on a low voltage system, for safe operation
- The power drive system is all weather(-30 – l20 degrees)
- Heavy-duty worm drive gearbox with heavy-duty Worm Gear (No dangerous lifting chain)
- 36-inch high side guard rail
- Hand crank for manual operation
- Adjustable limit switches
- Automatic access ramp and roll stop
- Non-slip platform
- Capacity – 750 pounds
- Standard lifting height 45 inches.
The Vertical Home Lift P-Lift-50 Uses a screw rather than a lifting chain. Lifting chains can be very unreliable whereas a driving screw delivers a smooth reliable transfer from one level to the next.