52 Month Protection Plan For Your
Air Hawk, Eagle, and Electra7 Power Wheelchairs
HOW IT WORKS:
If you own an Air Hawk, Eagle or Electra7 Power Folding Wheelchair, REGARDLESS of where you purchased the device, you can PROTECT your INVESTMENT with our Easy to Redeem 52 Month Protection Plan. That’s More than 4-Years of Protection for parts damaged for any reason! If it breaks, just let us know what you need and we ship it. That simple!
|Rear Motor With Rear Wheel||Two (2)|
|CPU Operating Unit||One (1)|
|Wiring Harness||Two (2)|
|Front Wheel With Bearing||Two (2)|
|Chair Cushions||Two (2)|
|Arm Pads||Four (4)|
|Foot Rest||One (1)|
|Under Seat Basket||One (1)|
|* CURRENT BONUS DISCOUNT – PURCHASE REPLACEMENT BATTERIES FOR JUST $285 Per Battery||Unlimited!|
Please Watch This VIDEO Explaining The Quick N Mobile 52-Month Protections Plan In Detail:
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM OUR 52 MONTH PROTECTION PLAN:
If you tend to keep all of your possessions perfectly cleaned and maintained this is not for you. If you mostly drive your chair indoor, or rarely drive your chair, again, do not purchase this protection plan. Although you get greater than 25% SAVINGS with this Amazing Plan, you should fit certain criteria before investing in the convenience of a Protection Plan for Wear and Tear!
We feel our 52 Month Protection Plan is AMAZING because is it a ONE OF A KIND. THIS PLAN IS FOR WEAR AND TEAR – IT’S FOR THE PERSON WHO HAS A HISTORY BEING RUGGED WITH THEIR DEVICES AND PUSHING THEM WO THE LIMIT! IT’S FOR THE PARTS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY. IT CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER WITH OUR PROTECTION PLAN FOR 52 LONG MONTHS!
Our Protection Plan Is Suitable For You If:
You tend to have to replace parts on your medical device often.
You live in an area that is rural and are often driving on rough terrain.
You Travel Frequently – And Are Concerned The Air Lines Will Damage your Device.
You are worried about accidentally damaging your chair and want peace of mind when it comes to easily replace parts.
You are concerned that others who may handle Your chair may damage it, leaving you stranded without a simple fix.
Sometimes you run into things and don’t want the stress of a difficult searching for parts period, you just want your chair quickly restored to normal.
Other devices you have owned have had issues and you don’t want issues with your chair.
You have an older device with a couple of parts you need to replace immediately, and you want peace of mind to operate your chair without worrying about parts.
You are giving a chair as a gift and you would like to owner of the chair to enjoy care-free use that comes with having a surplus of on-demand parts.
You don’t care about a Manufacturer Warranty against defective parts, you just need to have protection regardless of if you broke it or if it’s defective.
Maybe you have other concerns, worries of considerations that our 52-Month Protection Plan resolves and puts your mind at ease with. There are many reasons to value this type of Protection Plan
When you need a part, you would like the process of claiming your Surplus Protection Parts to be Fast and Simple, as we Deliver!
The Fine Print:
Once you have read over the program, or called us or watched the video and have made your decision to move forward with Securing a 52-Month Protection Plan for your if the Fine Print checks out, please read the following section carefully. If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us for clarification. We do everything possible to make the entire process as simple as possible with straight forward language in the fine print section. If you find the following agreeable, please feel welcome to ADD TO CART (above) and Purchase your 52-Month Protection Plan that you can start using right away!
You Understand and Agree to The Following:
- I have an Air Hawk, Eagle or Electra7 Power Folding Wheelchair.
- If a part is discontinued on an older model chair, I understand I may have to use my more than one part from my protection plan. For example, if i have an older model wiring harness, I may have to purchase two wiring harnesses (joystick and chair) in order to replace the part I need. Another example would be replacing a CPU that is no longer made in addition to motors. Sometimes some parts are not available for older model chairs and more than one part may be needed to restore the chair to working conditions.
- I understand and agree that I can use as many parts as needed at once to restore my chair to working condition, as long as they are available on my account.
- I understand and agree that I will fill out the form made available in the 52-Month Protection Plan Welcome Email online, in order to utilize my plan. This form will ask my first and last name, (as it appears on my order) phone number, current continental US mailing address. It will also ask you to select from a checkbox menu, which part(s) are needed. It will also ask for a picture of the part needing to be replaced, to be uploaded. This is automatic a computer, tablet or smartphone. Once this has been completed, I understand and agree to accept a phone call verifying the information and then my part will be processed and sent within 5 business days, sooner in most cases.
- In the rare event that factory OEM parts are not available in a timely manner, possibly resulting from backorder, I agree to accept an aftermarket part of OEM quality that may be available more rapidly.
- I agree to not use profanity or demanding language if I need to make a phone call. I understand that if I’m unable to be polite on the phone, I may have to use email to communicate.
- I understand and agree that the Quick N Mobile 52-Month Protection Plan, described on this page is transferrable as long as a $250 Transfer Processing and Recording charge is made. I understand that if I transfer my 52-Month Protection Plan to someone else, Quick N Mobile will add THREE (3) Month of time to plan for the new recipient. For example, if the plan is transferred after 10 months, the new recipient would have 45 months of Protection remaining instead of 42 months.
- I understand and agree to pay shipping costs for parts sent if I am requesting a part to be sent outside of the continental United States. I also understand that I may not be able to have parts sent to certain counties outside of the United States and US territories that USPS will service. I understand that UPS or FedEx will be the carriers used in the US, but different carriers may be used in some circumstances.
- I understand that I am able to make one claim per month, yet if more than one part is needed to resolve the claim, I will be sent as many parts as needed, that are available in the 52-Month Protection Plan in the “What’s Covered” Section on this page. I understand this Protection Plan is not designed to and will not send me all of the parts at once unless Quick N Mobile deems them a necessity to the circumstance. I understand this is for my own assurance that the most current part is available and utilized when needed. I understand the 52-Month Protection Plan is for when parts wear out only, but I am able to use it anytime there is a worn part that needs to be replaced withing the plan’s limitations, listed here.
- I understand that it doesn’t matter the age of my Air Hawk, Eagle or Electra7 Wheelchair, I am able to purchase the (Quick N Mobile) 52-Month Protection Plan presented on this page and begin to use it immediately.
- I understand that after my 52-Month Protection Plan expires, I have no further claims. I agree to allow Quick n Mobile to have UPS or another company pick up at their expense a part that I am requesting a replacement for.
- I understand that the (Quick N Mobile) 52 Week Protection Plan begins on the date purchased. I understand that the (Quick N Mobile) 52-Month Protection Plan does not include labor costs or in-home service. It provides protection for the parts and overall quantity listed on this page.